slide without slip into where you want to be as the time is now right

slide without slip into where you want to be as the time is now right

timing is so important and it should not feel like a fight
it may feel unexpected but in the happening feel perfect

the perfect temperature which is a translation of just the right
amount of movement within (vibration of molecules on key in pitch
destined to win) on time so that umami is recognized (the taste is divine)

Monday, May 16, 2011

rainbowed sunset








4 comments:

  1. :) thank you Elisabeth, I think it was the latest in the day in my entire life that I had ever seen a sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunset is awesome. The colours are unbievable. This is Munir over here at Focus. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Munir, sorry for the delayed response, the email notification was going to an account that got deleted.

    and my response to Elisabeth should have read "it was the latest in the day that I have ever seen a rainbow (right at sunset)"

    I pulled over to get a picture and the timing was just right for the couple of minutes when most of the sky was colored.

    ReplyDelete

I triple-dog-dare you to say it, in writing (you can do anonymously if you are ascarid) and you have my word I will delete it per your request if you later regret it and are not able to remove the words yourself.

so go ahead, say anything