slide without slip into where you want to be as the time is now right

slide without slip into where you want to be as the time is now right

timing is so important and it should not feel like a fight
it may feel unexpected but in the happening feel perfect

the perfect temperature which is a translation of just the right
amount of movement within (vibration of molecules on key in pitch
destined to win) on time so that umami is recognized (the taste is divine)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

मग्नेटिक force


magnetic force

There is a fairly new bookstore that opened up in my town. I have trouble going in there because nearly every book I pick up, I buy. It took me three trips before I figured this out.

I asked the owner where all the books had come from. They were her mothers. Her mother owned and ran her own bookstore on a road named a river, the same as her store. The books on the shelves were her mothers.

But it was her daughter who shelved the books today. Her families book collection was now hers. I can only imagine the magic she was taught in arrangement. Because her store is magically arranged.

Each of the four corners of her store is a different land. Four steps past the entrance is where everyone pauses who enters. They can feel it as they choose which land they want to visit, as they are transported closer with every step to a corner. You can see them feel it, the pull gets stronger and their steps quicken, the magnetic force between a book and the reader completes the last step.

it's magic, you don't remember actually picking up the book when you get close enough. It's the final step where the pull is the strongest, by then it's too late, the book is my hand.

that's what happens, that's how it goes when the books are a family collection. When each of the books were read and held onto, brought to the spot, and shelved for who they were held for,

when they are ready, when they arrive at the spot, they come off the shelf for who they were held for

there is nothing anybody can do about it, when a book that was held, on the shelf her daughter shelved, it will pull itself into the hands of who holds it.

the rightful hand now holds it

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple-dog-dare you to say it, in writing (you can do anonymously if you are ascarid) and you have my word I will delete it per your request if you later regret it and are not able to remove the words yourself.

so go ahead, say anything