slide without slip into where you want to be as the time is now right

slide without slip into where you want to be as the time is now right

timing is so important and it should not feel like a fight
it may feel unexpected but in the happening feel perfect

the perfect temperature which is a translation of just the right
amount of movement within (vibration of molecules on key in pitch
destined to win) on time so that umami is recognized (the taste is divine)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Paper

I love my local newspaper. The thought for the day today mentions something about life being a foreign language, and that all men will fail to pronounce it correctly.

So I got to thinking, what if someone explained the correct pronunciation of this word "life"

Even if the common and most generally accepted as well as most used way to speak it is incorrect,  not that I am saying anything needs or should be changed (as that is not for me as an individual to decide except for how I, as one individual speaks it.)

But I thought I would share with you what I hear as the correct way to pronoun say  life

el-eye-FA

I should inform you that while it is my understanding that above this sentence is in fact the correct way to pronounce it, I admit I more times than not say it how the majority of the English speaking population says it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple-dog-dare you to say it, in writing (you can do anonymously if you are ascarid) and you have my word I will delete it per your request if you later regret it and are not able to remove the words yourself.

so go ahead, say anything