Because I still don't comprehend.
I only understand that some people are pissed and some people are not. I only know that when there is no middle elves, it's called polarizing. I am not trying to be a weasel, I am not trying to confuse people with weasel words. It just seems to me that when there are few people in the middle (as in undecided or don't care) that something is either awfully wrong, or reached a tipping point. The only thing I know is that I am not intentionally trying to piss off those who are pissed. While I am sure that everything I post seems very thought out and calculated, I assure you it is not (although I wouldn't believe me either, but because it really is my typing out instant thoughts and rarely proofreading, posting thoughts on a whim is honestly all I am doing; in fact it is almost the only thing I write, everything just a reaction to what I had just read or heard minutes before. I do filter my words as I understand that the times I get pissed off, are more than likely due to a misunderstanding)
I only understand that some people are pissed and some people are not. I only know that when there is no middle elves, it's called polarizing. I am not trying to be a weasel, I am not trying to confuse people with weasel words. It just seems to me that when there are few people in the middle (as in undecided or don't care) that something is either awfully wrong, or reached a tipping point. The only thing I know is that I am not intentionally trying to piss off those who are pissed. While I am sure that everything I post seems very thought out and calculated, I assure you it is not (although I wouldn't believe me either, but because it really is my typing out instant thoughts and rarely proofreading, posting thoughts on a whim is honestly all I am doing; in fact it is almost the only thing I write, everything just a reaction to what I had just read or heard minutes before. I do filter my words as I understand that the times I get pissed off, are more than likely due to a misunderstanding)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I triple-dog-dare you to say it, in writing (you can do anonymously if you are ascarid) and you have my word I will delete it per your request if you later regret it and are not able to remove the words yourself.
so go ahead, say anything