**the photograph I did not take, but I do recognize the area, I found this photo in a dumpster I had dropped off as I have been not had my garbage collected for a long time (but you can believe that it gets damn cold at night, esp with the huge open door riding on a freight train)**
I wish I could credit the photographer, but the posted image was NOT from me
*************************
nearing home, traveling just for the experience by unauthorized train ride
something I would never do again, not even during summer
and I probably wouldn't have road all the way home had I had a GPS or known where I was during most of the ride north from California
once we got to the Siskiyou Mountain, I knew riding the train was a mistake, but we went ahead and went all the way to Eugene
the only picture I have I almost threw away last week, but I plucked it out of the bag destined for dump container
no matter how prepared you are for the cold, it still feels like you're freezing
I wish I could credit the photographer, but the posted image was NOT from me
*************************
nearing home, traveling just for the experience by unauthorized train ride
something I would never do again, not even during summer
and I probably wouldn't have road all the way home had I had a GPS or known where I was during most of the ride north from California
once we got to the Siskiyou Mountain, I knew riding the train was a mistake, but we went ahead and went all the way to Eugene
the only picture I have I almost threw away last week, but I plucked it out of the bag destined for dump container
no matter how prepared you are for the cold, it still feels like you're freezing

You live in Eugene? I do too. I also used to ride freight trains, usually with my friend, Ed, but once with my wife, Peggy.
ReplyDelete